Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i love the postman

Hi all!

K, I was tagged by Jess. Enjoy. Ps I don't answer stupid questions.

When was the last time you ran?
Yesterday when Jab saw his neighbor. I ran to catch up with Lynn.

Do your jeans have rips/ tears/ holes in them?
I'm not that frking poor ok.

What are you dreading right now?
Eating durian

Do you celebrate 420?
Are you wearing underwear?

Do you get the 8 full hours of sleep every night?
Sure do.

If anyone came to your hse on your lazy days, what would you do?
Walk around BJ. Duh.

Who last grabbed your ass?
Who last kicked your balls?

How do most people spell your name?
Jannah. But Jab and Lee spell it Jenny! D:

What do you do when you're sad?
Eat carrots.

Have you ever stayed online a long time waiting for someone?
Yep. Stupidly.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Hello, I have manners.

Who or what sleeps with you?
The postman. NOT!

Is anyone on your bad side now?
Oh yes.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Bertuition and it's my mom's birthday tomorrow so there's gonna be a party! Then she can reread Everything Men Know About Women. HAH!

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Plenty! I get confused sometimes. -_-

What irritates you the most on the internet?
Pop ups and the blogs of lalas.

Could you live without a computer?
I guess.

At what age did you find out that santa wasn't real?
I never believed in him in the first place!

What's the first thing you do when you go online?
Press sign in.

Favourite name for a girl?
Cally.

And I won't tag anyone! HAHA.

No comments: