Saturday, November 15, 2008

Now I know.

There's actually people more immature than some people I know of.
Ah well kan? Kesian.



And don't perasan if you have no idea what I'm crapping. -_-
I'm here to continue my promotion of Ben & Jerry's Organic Sweet Cream and Cookies!



Hahaha I love this flavour lah wehs! You really do get euphoric. Like it says on the label.

Hey! This Ben & Jerry's Organic ice cream is loaded with all the stuff you love, and then some. The key is in the Certified Organic ingredients - they're cultivated in environmentally sustainable ways, in cooperation with nature, then combined divinely in euphoric flavors for a taste that's certifiably Ben & Jerry’s.


See? There's also strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate brown fudge!
So okay then, done promoting.

Ps. When you go out, wear decent clothes. You might get raped.

No comments: