Sunday, November 23, 2008

goodbye darth vader

Hey!
I am loving It's About Time.
Get it, the price is so worth it. Check eBay!

PS : I miss everyone and I want to strangle Norm right now. He said that Joe is gonna swap guitars for banjos! I mean what the heck.

Kamal, Norm is my brother. His real name is Luqman. He's a Star Wars noob too, cept he doesn't care if I say DARTH VADER SHOULD SUCK COLIN!
Haha.

Everybody everybody everybody! Is gone. I don't even see Leek around, Jess not much, and so am I. Lynn is taking 456789876543 years to get back, honestly.
Oh my god my aunts maid is laughing like a witch downstairs.
Hahahahhahaa tadi was crazy because

Aunt : OMG! Apa tu?! Putih macam Lee Kuan Yew!
J : Huh huh??
Grandma : That is Papa lah. He has a new business card! Aku pun tak tau.
J : Paktok? HAHAHA LEE KUAN YEW!
But sebenarnya my grandpa doesnt look like LKYew! My grandpa is waaaaay hotter than this :
He's Singapore's first PM. And yes, HE'S STILL ALIVE. Hasn't kicked the bucket yet. :
Eh my grandma is like lucky kay! My grandpa is so old yet hot. Ok not hot Joe, but it's believeable when someone says Once upon a time your grandpa was the hottest thing that hit Penang Free School.
:D
He's the first guy! Actually I don't think this is such a nice shot. D: But you can come to my house and look through albums with much better faces if you want. (:

Cool! If I google my grandpa I can find pages on him :O

I think if I'm not mistaken my grandparents met in PFS? My grandma used to be in St Georges. YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNN! A TYPICAL PENANG LOVE STORY. -.-
Anyway, no one now can beat this !



Does Joe look like Gerard Way, Nik's past boyfriend?


EW! Gosh NO! People suka sangat samakan Joe with uncute people like Zac Efron and Gerard Way. Gah. I guess the only similarity between Joe and GW is black hair. Zac is just .. ugh. So Vannessa Hudgens ish. And he doesn't have black hair! Haha.

Anyway, bye!

No comments: