Friday, January 9, 2009

sigh

I may have to change phone. Even though I love my current one. My dad should love me the mostest because I hang on to my possesions much longer and save him a heck lotta cash. Honestly he should thank me by getting all kinds of stuff from my favourite site (;
Irritatingly, they don't send to Malaysia. But they do send to Singapore so my package will probably be sent to my mom's friend's house there!

Peace!

My screen is getting whiter. I've still got messages from 2007 I didn't delete. So here I will type some. Because I don't want to forget what little things happened to the past.
I'm pretty much afraid to forget.
Some names have been hidden to protect their shredded maruahs! ;D

11 Aug 07
i like pie. i like snuggle. i like my boyfriend.
(a pie I know)

2 Sep 07
-BLOCKED-
(the same pie above)

13 Oct 07
Yay! Raye! Jgn lupe bg kt duit raye!
(Myra)

20 Dec 07
Hi jenny.Selamat hari raya !!! Whatcha doing? KUTU BABI
(Mimi)

24 Feb 08
Oke slm buat mbaksur slm kanggen.
(K Hus)

6 Mar 08
K. I lurve u n lee kin
(can you guess?)

14 Mar 08
Hahaha.anjing!!! pdn mke.EMO.anj
(Jab)

14 Mar 08
Finee..enjoy penang..wat hotel u staying in?
(Kamal)

29 Mar 08
We tgh mkn eto sdp gile!
(Jab)

22 Apr 08
Lol..sorry la..swt..i thought your my another friend...its okay la..but raoul n erik is damn gay..
(Yeel)

6 May 08
Janah, jabar, haziq..X pyh bwk beg..Bw ic skali ye..
(Cikgu Suzila)

21 May 08
Jnh!! Guess wat, when i jln to my gma car.. Everybody was staring at me.. Hehe... I think i look and smell 2nd worst.. My hand kena egg coz i sentuh leeking :(
(a pie)

11 May 08
Im watching AI nw. And boy, cookie lookd better compared to archie.
(Jenn)

4 Jun 08
Nak go skating? If yea, then we gotta go sunway early in the morning about 10.. Possible? And jnh please help me send this message to nik. Cc kamal and jabbar.
(Lynn)

4 Jun 08
Yea! That'd be fun! Im okay with 10 am but my transport? Help me....
(Jab)

31 Jul 08
Jnnh, its jas :) Don't tell **** that im **** laa :\
Please? Haha. Its SUPER FUNN!
(Jess)

4 Aug 08
JAMIE SCOTT & JASON MRAZ & BRENDON URIE & RYAN ROSS WERE DAMN HOT.
(Jenn)

22 Aug 08
Archie's new song is really suitable for amir kn?
(Jab)

25 Aug 08
Ahh! The day after 2moro is schoolday.!and pengawas got pelantikan on that day! Im involved!
(Jab)

12 Sep 08
Jannah! Aku dah tgk video hold on! Hot sial!
(Myra)

28 Sep 08
Hey (: Just wanted to wish you, SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa ;D
(Jess)

1 Oct 08
Happy raya and maaf zahir batin :) ILOVEYOU GUYS
(Dolores)

1 Oct 08
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir Dan Batin Dari hati yang ikhlas, Saya memohon maaf atas segala dosayang pernah atau akan saya lakukan dari hujung rambut hingga ke kaki..Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya! Kamal ;D
(Kamal)

14 Oct 08
5 great KINGS that have brought happiness into peoples lives. Drin-KING, Smo-KING, Lic-KING, Suc-KING and of course his majesty Fuc-KING.
(Yas)

22 Oct 08
Thanks, nanti joe kasi kau discount :-D
(Myra)

7 Nov 08
Jannah! Aku nk g kelas kau boleh?
(Myra)

8 Nov
Ooo. Sori. I tak tau. Btw, thanks a lot. Nitez. I luv u so much.
(Evonia)

11 Nov 08
YO PEOPLE YOU HAVE JUST WON $1M! But actually no. This is Jenn's number in Indonesia!
(Jenn)

14 Nov 08
Hey! Listen to flyfm starting now and get ready.
(Jab)

21 Nov 08
Im currently in a family vacation right now so i cant participate in any of your activities today and this weekend. Wthever tht is. Sorry.
(Jab)

24 Nov 08
Hey. Sorry. My dad popped up. Smergency shut down. Sorry.
(Jab)

27 Nov 08
bye pie
(Lynn)

28 Nov 08
Everyone misses you. So call home at only RM 3/min from Australia with Maxis Roam*120*
(Maxis)

28 Nov 08
Have a wonderful time in Australia *etc
(Maxis)

1 Dec 08
If u cud see de moon its special tonite ^v^
(Karma)

2 Dec 08
WEY kau tgk tak bulan smalam? Senyum doh bulannya. Sampai masuk surat khabar hari ni. Bulan senyum tu keluar 5 tahun skali je.
(Myra)

7 Dec 08
yay! awesome! same here :) erm who? i love tom cruise :)
(a gay)

9 Dec 08
Wehh. Don't tell **** that i told you what **** said. Kay kay?
(Jess)

11 Dec 08
No. What show you want to watch? And you going?
(Wai Kit)

15 Dec 08
Jannah rite?but anyhow. Rp os superb!he is da cuttest guy eva!iwatched twilight already lah!
(Mimi)

16 Dec 08
Stupid!hes da cuttest guy eva!he rocks!?n who is dis ulliel guy?
(Mimi)

16 Dec 08
I see a boy with a nuffnang shirt :)
(Jab)

21 Dec 08
Jannah! save a seat 4 me! Hehe..syafi..
(Syafi)

23 Dec 08
Sorry, tamb. My mum doesn't let. >.<>.< (Jess) 31 Dec 08 Jannah r u goin to watch the fireworks? Do you know the exact place? Evo. (Evonia) 31 Dec 08 Happy new year 2009 :) from ee lynn with peace ^_^v (Lynn) 31 Dec 08 <3>
Jan where r u
(Evonia)

4 Jan 09
my mum needs to send jianne to her PRIVATE SCHOOL. =.= i will just go to your house and we shall walk together :) i might be early though, ard 7.15 k? we can be blurr bersama sama tomorrow :)
(Lynn)

5 Jan 09
Eh tamb! Rmbr to bring eclipse!
(Jess)

7 Jan 09
TOld yeah! :D
(Yas)

FINALLY I AM DONE!
Actually ada lain but its not so important. Or I've moved it somewhere else. Or, I;m just too lazy to type more! There may be more well who knows? ;)

No comments: