Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i have issues

Someone pergi outbid me on the $0.26 POTF cd )':
Ah, biarlah. I'll wait for cheaper prices. In the mean time I really have to start saving. And I am, really. I haven't spent any money at school so far.

I get 15 bucks a week.
This is what I'm really saving for.

1. Breaking Dawn (Actually can someone buy that for me? Please ):) - RM 49.90
2. A replacement POTF - God knows whats the price lah. I hope it's not more that RM 35 D:
3. A bag from Ripcurl (: - Maybe like RM 60? Or 70, tops.
4. Prom Wars - GAH I WANT THIS CD BADLYY. The last time I saw it it was RM 60 something. And I have no idea how much is shipping. Bah.

So total : Possibly RM 215.

Erm, for my birthdays I usually get 250 from my grandma, which solves everything (:
OH GOD I HAVEN'T PAID MY DAAAAAAAAD Y____________Y
Awww man. Bye 32 bucks. So what's left of birthday money is like... THREE BUCKS.
GAH I SO HAVE ISSUES. I wish I had a job. )':

No comments: