Saturday, November 1, 2008

Go Tina Fey!

Leek isn't going to post anything. I might as well use this blog, no?

I realised that if you wait long enough, on the start page of Blogger, you can see all kinds of interesting blogs. Well, blog names. I clicked on a few, and they were awesome!
Really.

Exams are on Monday. I've been studying almost the whole day, excluding an hour of sleeping at around 3 and eating Maggi at 1 something.
:)

Hm. Pick a topic. Gum.
I hate it when I find old gum stuck somewhere its not supposed to be.
It's vile. It's DISGUSTING.
For your info, they created something called trashcans!
Search a dictionary, there's also something called Google.
To make it easy for you numbskulls, I've searched for you.




A waste container is a container for temporarily storing waste, which is usually made out of metal or plastic. Common terms are dustbin, rubbish bin, litter bin, garbage can, trash can, trash bin, dumpster, Container Bin, Bin trash barrel, and rubbish barrel; the word can generally refers to a container made out of metal. The words "rubbish" and "bin" are more common in British English usage; "trash" and "can" are more common in American English usage.



So, has it sunk into your thick skulls?
ISN'T USED GUM CONSIDERED WASTE?
For God's sake!
And all the innocent people touching your disgusting remnants!

- A peeved Jannah. Pfft.

No comments: